I recently converted my personal site over to using django 1.0. So, I
followed the upgrading guide for moving my old comments over to using
the new comments. However, since the upgrade, I've noticed the
ordering of the comments in the admin seems to be chronological,
rather than reversed to see the most recent at the top.

Anybody know of a quick and easy way to reverse those?

My comment list is also missing a date column, so I can't sort by that
in the admin list either...