Very interesting. Nice work.

That scrolling calendar widget near the bottom right of the home page
needs a reset button.
Once you scroll a bit, it fills up with so many events that finding
your way back to today is tough.
(Or maybe that thing is supplied by Google and so you are hosed as
they almost never fix bugs of that nature.)
Fortunately the menus provide access to current events so maybe this
SNAFU is ignorable.

Also I noticed "The Portal to the Universe" project. Are you guys
doing that one? If so, how can I help?

Rock