I am a new django user so please excuse my naive question.

I have a generic view function (see below) which is used to perform a
query on one of many tables (depending on the "model" argument) and
then render the results to a single template file (object_list.html)

def item_list(request, model='device'):
    # determine which table
    TableName = ModelNameDictionary[model]
    order_by_field = OrderByFieldDictionary[model]

    # Get a list of all entires for this object
    if order_by_field == '':
        latest_object_list = TableName.objects.all()
    else:
        latest_object_list =
TableName.objects.all().order_by(order_by_field)

    # Get the number of objects.
    paginator = Paginator(latest_object_list, 0)
    result_count = paginator._get_count()

    t = loader.get_template('object_list.html')
    c = Context({
        'ObjectName': NameDictionary[model],
        'latest_object_list': latest_object_list,
        'result_count': result_count,
    })
    return HttpResponse(t.render(c))

I am planning on using a generic template (object_list.html) to print
the data in a tabular format.  How can I access the database field
names and the data if I don't know which table was queried and is
being renderd?  Below is pseudo code from object_list.html that I am
looking for help filling in....

{% if latest_object_list %}
        <!-- Print the table colomn headers -->
        {% for header in latest_object_list %}