Hi,

I did a lot of searching on this and can't figure out what I'm doing
wrong. Here's what's in my urls.py:

share_detail = {
        'queryset': Share.objects.all(),
}

(r'^comments/', include('django.contrib.comments.urls')),
(r'^comments/(?P<slug>[-\w]+)/?$',
'django.views.generic.list_detail.object_detail',
        dict(share_detail, slug_field='slug',
template_object_name='share', template_name='share_page.html')),

I'm getting this error:

Exception Type:         AttributeError
Exception Value:        'module' object has no attribute 'urlpatterns'

Can anyone help me understand what is wrong with my urls?