On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 5:28 AM, vijay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> When i'am trying to migrate my application which is wriiten in 0.96
> version to 1.0, i encountered the following error message.
>
>  File "c:\python25\lib\site-packages\django\utils\dateformat.py",
> line 127, in D
>    return WEEKDAYS_ABBR[self.data.weekday()]
> NameError: global name 'WEEKDAYS_ABBR' is not defined
>

> Is there any patch available for this? How can i get rid of this
> problem?

Have you modified that file django\utils\dateformat.py?  The one shipped
with 1.0 does not have the problem you are seeing since it imports
WEEKDAYS_ABBR from where it is defined before using it, see line 14 in:

http://code.djangoproject.com/browser/django/tags/releases/1.0/django/utils/dateformat.py

(Also the line number reported in your error message does not match what is
on that line the shipped version of the file, so something seems to have
happened to alter your 1.0 Django files, or at least this one.)

Karen