I'm trying to initialize my database using yaml fixtures.
I've created a yaml fixtures directory (src/fixtures).  Within the
yaml fixtures directory, I created a yaml fixtures file title
websites.yaml.

I first had error saying that:

neptune:$ python manage.py loaddata fixtures/websites.yml
Problem installing fixture 'fixtures/websites': yml is not a known
serialization format.

I think the solution to that problem was to install  pyyaml package.

I have done that.  Now when I try to invoke the command "python
manage.py loaddata fixtures/websites" inside my src directory, it
gives me no error message but nothing is added into my sqlite
database.

--- sample of my yaml file --

- model: src.website
  fields: