Well, I'm also a django newbie.
I tried to install todo in a django site. For the development
environment (python manage.py runserver) all is working.
For the production environment I got this strange error stating that
there is no "todo.models" module:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Environment:

Request Method: GET
Request URL: http://localhost/
Django Version: 1.0-final-SVN-unknown
Python Version: 2.5.2
Installed Applications:
['django.contrib.auth',
 'django.contrib.contenttypes',
 'django.contrib.sessions',
 'django.contrib.sites',
 'django.contrib.admindocs',
 'django.contrib.admin',
 'djmsb.biblioteca',
 'djmsb.todo']
Installed Middleware:
('django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',
 'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',
 'django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware')

Traceback:
File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/django/core/handlers/base.py" in
get_response
  77.                     request.path_info)
File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/django/core/urlresolvers.py" in
resolve
  178.             for pattern in self.urlconf_module.urlpatterns:
File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/django/core/urlresolvers.py" in
_get_urlconf_module
  197.             self._urlconf_module = __import__(self.urlconf_name,
{}, {}, [''])
File "/var/django/prj/djmsb/urls.py" in <module>
  4. admin.autodiscover()
File
"/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/django/contrib/admin/__init__.py" in
autodiscover
  40.         __import__("%s.admin" % app)

Exception Type: ImportError at /
Exception Value: No module named todo.models

My complete configuration can be seen at http://dpaste.com/78591/

Essentially I have a site (djmsb) inside an apache2 with three applications

    * admin
    * biblioteca
    * todo

Any hint about the "todo.models" module not found problem?

Thanks
    Mirto