David Durham, Jr. wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 1:35 PM, WillF <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I have written a login view as I have followed the tutorial but how do I
>> reuse this view in multiple pages of the site?
>>
>> Is there a way to render this particular view as part of a template, so I
>> could have the login form (or anything for that matter) be displayed on
>> every single page?
>
> Have you read up on template inheritance?
> http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/templates/#id1

I've read that part, I can see how that would work if I statically define
the form. But right now I have
a view defined that pushes out the LoginForm to my template. So say I have
another view which populates the links dynamically... How do I incorporate
both of these with inheritance, I could have one block for login and one
block for links, but then how do the Login and Links views (where I'm
passing the forms) fit into this picture?

Perhaps I'm missing something.