Hello All!

I am hitting a wall when trying to modify the admin interface. I have
a model "Story" and on the "change_form.html" page in the admin
interface, I would like to display a box on the right side that shows
a model that has related content. I have created the other model
("Resources") and it is working fine.

My issues is that I have used a context_processor to make the
"Resources" that are related to the "Story" usable in the templates,
but the context is being applied to all admin views (as is the nature
of context_processors), which is causing an error (other than on the
change_form.html page, which is working as expected). My question is
how can I apply my context_processor to just the "Story" Change page
and no where else? Should I use something other than a context
processor? I know with views you can pass in a RequestContext but I am
not sure how to do that without modifying the Django code. Im sure
there is a simple fix and Id love if you could help me find it!

Please let me know if you need more informaiton.

Thanks a ton,
Dana