Hi,
I have built a login form using the django provided view. All i did in
the urls.py was to provide the template. However this template is also
pretty much the same as the login.html provided by the login
application. The html file contains the following

{% if error_message %}
{% endif %}

<form action="" method="post" id="login-form">
    <label for="id_username">Username:</label> <input type="text"
name="username" id="id_username" />
    <label for="id_password">Password:</label> <input type="password"
name="password" id="id_password" />
    <input type="hidden" name="this_is_the_login_form" value="1" />
    <label>&nbsp;</label><input type="submit" value="{% trans 'Log in'
%}" />
</form>

WHen i login with a correct username password, the application logs in
properly. When i provide the wrong password, the application displays
the login form again. However I don't see the error message. I checked
and the if conditional is being evaluated as false even when the
username/password are wrong.

Also, once I login correctly, the user.is_authenticated is returning
false.

I am using the post 1.0 SVN

any help, suggestions to trouble shoot would be most welcome.
-Regards
Adi