I'm pleased to announce availability of my first few Django tutorials
in Polish.

The documents and accompanying code are available at
http://code.google.com/p/django-tutors/
. Currently file upload related documents (and code) are ready, work
on upload handlers is ongoing and storage backends are next in queue.
Once these 4 topics will be covered, the tutorials with code will be
packaged for easy download.

This is early beta version, so stream of changes should be expected.

--
We read Knuth so you don't have to. - Tim Peters

Jarek Zgoda, R&D, Redefine
[EMAIL PROTECTED]