On Thu, Sep 18, 2008, Daniel Roseman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>On Sep 18, 8:50 am, "Daniele Procida" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>wrote:
>> I have a base.html template.
>>
>> In it I've inserted:
>>
>>     {% block stylesheets %}{% endblock %}
>>
>> and in stylesheets.html in the same directory:
>>
>>     {% extends "base.html" %}
>>         {% block stylesheets %}
>>             <--- my styles --->
>>         {% endblock %}
>>
>> But the {% block stylesheets %} in stylesheets.html isn't filling in the
>> block in base.html - obviously I'm missing something simple here; what
>is it?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Daniele
>
>Please start a new thread, rather than piggy-backing onto an existing
>one.

Oh - this is using References: - oops, sorry. I didn't realise my mail
client was going to be posting References:.

>You don't show how you're calling this template from your view. Are
>you sure you're rendering the child template (stylesheets.html) rather
>than base.html?

base.html is successfully rendered.

This is the views.py - it's part of Django CMS (<http://django-cms.org/):

<http://trac.django-cms.org/trac/browser/trunk/cms/views.py>

I'm not quite sure what's going on in there.

Daniele