I'm working with a company helping them develop their Django based
software. We're looking for a couple of good django/python developers.
Developers can telecommute, and the team is great. If you are
interested, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

----------------------
CatalyzeMe is an early-stage software company building the next
generation of agile project management tools.

You will be responsible for helping to create and deploy a scalable
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application built with Django and Python.
You will be working with other intelligent and driven engineers to
architect and code on a day-to-day basis. You will have a good deal of
influence on the decisions we make and the way our software is shaped,
and a chance to work on interesting problems and craft innovative and
creative solutions. You should have great engineering skills, superb
communication skills, and several years of experience working with
modern computer languages, web technologies, database technologies and
UNIX/Linux.

Requirements:

* 2+ years of Python or equivalent development experience
* Experience creating web applications using the Django Framework
* Experience with Apache, Git SCM and MySQL
* Ability to work closely with other team members in a collaborative,
driven environment
* Demonstrated high-quality coding and software engineering skills,
including code comments and aggressive source code control
* __Super Bonus Skill__: experience creating rich front-end software
using JavaScript libraries like * Scriptaculous/DOJO
* __Bonus Skill__: some Apache and/or MySQL administration experience
* __Bonus Skill__: secure programming and architecture
Excellent communication skills

Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume (plain
text or PDF only please).

Candidates can be based anywhere in the USA and can work remotely, but
should be comfortable traveling to NYC periodically.