Hello everyone,

I am new in django and python programming. I have a problem, i want to
save for each activity an amount of money that goes with an item.
Example: i want to store the activity1 - $100 - item1, activity2 -
$200 - item2, activity2 - $100 - item1. How can i use this please?

Until now i can store as many activities, with as many items, all wih
the same amount of money a register, but i cant assign diferents
values to the activities. This is my model:

class Actividad(models.Model):
  name_activity = models.CharField(_('name-activity'), max_length=100)

class Documento(models.Model):
    activities_documents = models.ManyToManyField(Activity,
through='Activity_Document')
    name_document = models.CharField(_('name_document'),
max_length=100)

class Type_Item(models.Model):
    type_item = models.CharField(_('type-item'),max_length=50)

class Activity_Document(models.Model):
    activity = models.ForeignKey(Activity)
    document = models.ForeignKey(Document)
    type_item = models.ForeignKey(Type_Item)
    amount = models.IntegerField(_('amount'))