Does using the database in the quick install have any affect on how
you code, if you plan to deploy in an Apache mod_python
configuration?  What I mean is, if i wanted to develop on my laptop
using the quick install setup and then deploy using an Apache
mod_python configuration for speed on my host server, can I get away
with using the exact same code?  Or do you have to code differently
for different databases...  I'm guessing the database abstraction
layer, allows your code to remain the same regardless of which
database you end up using... but I'd like to know for sure.  I'm just
starting to read the tutorial now, which probably goes over this, but
if anyone has the time, I'd appreciate any clarification.  Thanks a
bunch!