Hi,

I have a very small webapp for internal use. Is something like a mini-
POS.

I have a classic invoice form, and I need get the default price for
each product line based on the actual user, the customer & the
inventory price.

I have:

User = Salesman. Each salesman have  level from 1 - 3

Customer. Each customer have a price list

Inventory = Each item have a default price:

Base price, Price 1, Price 2, Price 3 (each Price N is the price list)

I wanna put the default price when a new item is added and if
possible, when a product is changed in the screen.

I know is a bit hackish but the other option is almost replicate the
admin interface....