Strangest thing...

I primarily use and develop on Ubuntu and use Firefox.  So I went to
check out how many bugs IE was generous enough to give me to fix.
Using the Django development server, I can connect fine from a Windows
computer and view the site using Firefox.  When I use IE (tested 6 &
7), I get a blank page.  However I can view the source and see all the
HTML is there!  My connections to the development server were either
on the local network or over an SSH tunnel.

Anyone ever experience this?  Any chance its related to the Django
development server?