Hi all,

I have formset form: BillItemFormSet = inlineformset_factory(Bill,
BillItem)
I am sending to template form and form_set like this:
return render_to_response(BILL_TEMPLATE, {
        'form': BillForm(), 'form_set': BillItemFormSet,
    })

How to show form_set in BILL_TEMPLATE without using .as_p(), as_us()
of as_table()? I have tried this:
{% for inline_form in form_set.forms %}
                {% for field in inline_admin_form.fields %}
                                {{ field.errors.as_ul }}
                                {{ field }}
                {% endfor %}
{% endfor %}

but i do get empty string for {{ field.name }} and filed name in
{{ field }}

Thanks!