Hello, I am using Stdimage in combination with Django 1.0.

Picture(models.Model)
      image = StdImageField(upload_to ='multimedia/pictures',
null=True, size=(573, 441), thumbnail_size=(100, 100, True))

in my view I do this:

picture = Picture(gallery = gallery, image =
request.FILES['image'].name)
picture.save()

But when I do this I get an "No such File or directory".
When I do something like this (which is the way you go using the
django-built-in image field):

picture = Picture(gallery = gallery, image =
request.FILES['image'].name)
 filename = '%s_%s.jpg' % (str(gallery.content_object), picture.id)
picture.image.save(filename, request.FILES['image'], save=True)

...then I run into a maximum recursion error.

Please help me, and tell me waht I am doing wrong.
Thanks, Toni