On Sep 25, 1:10 pm, Daniel Roseman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> On Sep 25, 5:42 pm, cwurld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>
> > I am trying to upgrade my site from 0.97 to 1.0. When I use the
> > command:
>
> > python manage.py runserver
>
> > I get the error:
> > Error: cannot import name connect
>
> > Any ideas how to resolve this?
>
> > Thanks,
> > Chuck
>
> That clearly isn't the full traceback. It would be more helpful if you
> posted the whole thing.
>
> However, it's likely that this is related to the signals refactoring.
> Did you read the Backwards Incompatible Changes page before upgrading?
> If you had you would have seen
> this:http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/BackwardsIncompatibleChanges#Signa...
> --
> DR.

It is the complete message that I get when I run the command from the
windows command line. That is why it is so frustrating. If I had more
to go on, I probably could solve it myself.

And yes, I did read that document, including the section on signals,
before I started this thread. But I thought that before I roll up my
sleeves and start studying the inner guts of django, I would ask for
some help.

Chuck