Hi

Since friday I get this error for EVERY upload on a page. I thought it
was my latest change so reverted, but error stayed. This is, the least
to be said, irritating:

"IOError: image file is truncated (10 bytes not processed)"

The miracle continues: when I Reload my apache, the file is actually
uploaded. However the custom binding of foreign keys (as you'll be
able to see in my view) won't happen since the script crashes before
that binding. Very stupid. Also after trying that upload members can't
visit that page again (since we 'try' to display that image there
again).

I hope (really) someone can help me on this one since I try everything
already :(.

template: http://dpaste.com/81049/
traceback: http://dpaste.com/81051/

Locally on windows I also had the error, I switched to ubuntu
saterday, checked out and here everything worked fine (server is
ubuntu feisty, laptop hardy).

grtz