Hi Erik,

thanks for your reply.
You are right, the comments are not tied to a particular model, but to
three of them.
Instead of wiring up all three models, I thought I could do this in
one place.
As I write this reply, I realize that it is perhaps not such a good
idea to do so.
It would be good to have some information in the mail that says on
exactly which model instance the comment was made on,
so it will be better to  wire up each model.

Thanks again anyway,
benjamin