Hi All,

I'm adding a step to FormWizard based on user input from the previous
(first) step:

  def process_step(self, request, form, step):
    if step == 0:
      self.form_list.append(get_form2(form.cleaned_data['mode']))

Above works, a second (and final) form is created based on the value
of mode. However, after submitting this  last form I get an error
"Step 1 does not exist". The dynamically added form disappears from
form_list.

Anyone have any ideas on how this should work?

Thanks,
Jeroen