Hi all,

I'm in need of the functionality of ticket #3672. I have de initial code
implemented. And there are some patches, but they seem to be diffs on files in
the main svn trunk.

The question with the easiest solution for me would be, when is the code from
this ticket going to be merged with svn.

Otherwise, if I patch the local working copy my next 'svn up' will raise
conflicts. Does anybody have some wise words on this?

Thanx a lot.

--
urls = { 'fun':  'www.zonderbroodje.nl',  'tech':  'www.gp-net.nl' }