Michael, Thanks for the response.

I understand that part but what if i wanted to make it arbitrary. In the
case of an arbitrary variable called "attribute". Something like

user_profile.get(attribute) where attribute can be anything (ie 'firstname',
'lastname').

Is there a way to get a arbitrary attribute from the model?

Michael Newman-4 wrote:

> It's even easier than that: try user_profile.name
>
> if you need a specific variable field, remember it is just python so:
>>> from Model.models import Profile
>>> user_profile = Profile.objects.get(pk=1)
>>> attribute = 'name'