Hi all,
I have a dumb question, but any help will be greately appreciated.

I'm trying to create a django site with most (but not all) pages are
accessible only for authenticated users.

I'm using the "@login_required" decorator; but I'm not able to impose
this on generic views.

Chapter 12 of Django book says:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Limiting Access to Generic Views

One of the most frequently asked questions on the Django users list
deals with limiting access to a generic view.
To pull this off, you’ll need to write a thin wrapper around the view
and point your URLconf to your wrapper instead of the generic view itself:

from dango.contrib.auth.decorators import login_required
from django.views.generic.date_based import object_detail

@login_required
def limited_object_detail(*args, **kwargs):
    return object_detail(*args, **kwargs)

You can, of course, replace login_required with any of the other
limiting decorators.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My urls are:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

from django.conf.urls.defaults import *
from mysite.biblioteca.models import *

info_dict = {
'queryset': Libri.objects.all(),
}

urlpatterns = patterns('',
(r'^cerca/$', 'mysite.biblioteca.views.cerca'),
(r'^carica/$', 'mysite.biblioteca.views.carica'),
(r'^$', 'mysite.biblioteca.views.indice'),
(r'^libri/$', 'django.views.generic.list_detail.object_list', info_dict,
"Libri"),
(r'^libri/(?P<object_id>\d+)/$',
'django.views.generic.list_detail.object_detail', info_dict, "Libro"),
)

So what I have to write in the view?
Something like:

@login_required
def xxx(*args, **kwargs):
    return django.views.generic.list_detail.object_list(*args, **kwargs)

Really confused.
Any hint?

Thanks
Mirto