On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 12:13 PM, tsmets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have an application that records the status of an applications.
> Basically something like :
>  _ started-request
>  _ started
>  _ stop-requested
>  _ stopped
> + some technical informations (version, host, URL, ...)
>
> I thought having a page that display per environment : dev, test,
> acceptance, prod the status for one application.
> I can easilly build a dictionnary where the keys is for that specific
> environment the last 5 status change (named in my code :
> app_deployed_status_lst).

If I have you correctly, your data looks something like:

env_history = { dev : [
    {'started' : 'x', 'stopped' : 'y', 'version' : 'z'},
     ... ],
   test : [
      .... ],
   ..
}

so you can do something like:

{% for env, statuses in env_history.items() %}
      {{ env }}
      {% for status in statuses %}
             {{ status.version }} {{ status.started }} to {{ status.stopped  }}
      {% endfor %}
{% endfor %}

-Dave