Hi group.  I have  form on the right side of my website.  It's a
simple site consisting of a single template and utlizes flat pages.
Now i can create content just fine and that is all working.  The issue
is that the form is not showing up when I view the site.  I'm assuming
that it is because something is awry with the urls or views.  I think
i've narrowed it down to the following question.

How can I specify that the form show and work on each page in the
website? I've tried the following in my urls.py file:

    (r'/$', 'myForm'),

where myForm is my view

what am I missing?