Hi Djangonauts!

Today i've written a plugin for vim to support django's management
commands from within vim like runserver or syncdb etc. It supports
settingup multiple projects. Just have a look at the plugin page on
vim.org to see all details:

It will only work on Unix-like systems and is only tested on linux. To
install it just place it in your ~/.vim/plugin directory.

Please tell me if you like the plugin and what else can be improved.
Don't be shy and throw all your critisism at me.

Gregor