Hi everyone,

On a recent project, I was tasked with adding a workflow around a
model, which required some customization in the admin. I found that
when I did and override of a view, I no longer had access to the "cl",
or ChangeList object containing all of the objects for the view.

Filters and other built-in functions in the admin templates depend on
this object, but I haven't been able to figure out how to return this
object in my own custom views.

Can anyone shed some light as to how to create and pass in the "cl"
object list for use within custom admin views?

Kind regards,
Brandon