On Oct 7, 3:20 pm, Bob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The setting LOGIN_REDIRECT_URL will allow you to change the default.
>
> On Sep 4, 7:07 pm, zissan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > It's seemd that Django has set /accounts/profile as default page after
> > login successfully.
> > I wonder if we can re-direct it to a custom page?

I looked in the django.auth.view and I did not see where I could
change it.
I just want to use it as is.  I just want it to redirect.  Is this the
way it's done?:
 <input type='hidden' name='next' value='{{ next|timesheet }}' />
In the example above there is a escape and I have timesheets, thats
the only difference.