On Sep 11, 5:39 pm, cjl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Probably not exactly what you are looking for, but check out:
>
> https://pycon.coderanger.net/
>
> -cjlesh
that 129 snippest didnt work for me.  I just put the top in the view
and the bottom as a template.
I get this, can anybody tell me whats up it?
Traceback (most recent call last):
.
.
.

  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/middleware/common.py",
line 90, in process_response
    if response.status_code == 404:

AttributeError: 'CalendarPlugin' object has no attribute 'status_code'