Hi all,
I'm lost in understanding how to use/reuse or create breadcrumbs.

Where can I find documentation /examples of setting up breadcrumbs?

This is my use case:
I have a site with the admin app. So I have:

   mysyte
        (admin)
        myapp1
        myapp2

The mysite site is hosted behind apache (e.g. http://localhost/mysite/ )

I have and index page in:
    http://localhost/mysite/ (no breadcrumbs)
             http://localhost/mysite/  (breadcrumbs should be:  Home
[pointing to  /  which  is intepreted as http://localhost/mysite/ ])
                           http://localhost/mysite/admin (breadcrumbs
should be:  Home [pointing to  / ] ->  Mysite [pointing to  /mysite ] ->
Admin [pointing to  /mysite/admin  and this is the Home of admin]
                           http://localhost/mysite/myapp1 (breadcrumbs
should be:  Home [pointing to  / ] ->  Mysite [pointing to  /mysite ] ->
myapp1 [pointing to  /mysite/myapp1 ]
                           http://localhost/mysite/myapp2 (breadcrumbs
should be:  Home [pointing to  / ] ->  Mysite [pointing to  /mysite ] ->
myapp2 [pointing to  /mysite/myapp2 ]

I'm confused because the admin app seems unaware of living inside a
project that is inside an apache site: the home link always point to the
first admin app page
In the myappX pages (tacking the breadcrumbs block from the base.html of
the admin app) the construted breadcrumbs contain always 2 entries: an
Home (pointing to / - so the apache site) an a not acrive entry with the
page name.

So I'm convinced that I have misunderstood all the breadcrumbs matter.

Please, someone can give me hits and/or documentation links?

Thanks
    Mirto