On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 11:32 PM, Jeff Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> zjffdu wrote:
> > I am a newbie of django, and want to know which IDE is suit for
> > django?
> >
> I'd say that it'd be good to continue using whatever IDE you use for
> your other Python development. Django is, after all, simply Python code
> that you call from your code.
>
> Jeff Anderson
>
> I've used VC2008 for coding some asp.net 2.0 web app and while the whole
asp.net2.0 thing is a pain the IDE is really powerfull I hope somebody
(maybe aptana) come up with an ide with some facilities like:
manage.py in a more "visual" way,
metaclasses (e.g. models, admin, FormFromModel ecc...) autocompletion and
maybe template helper
would be really great...
but this is only my wondering :)
cheers

--

Helen Hayes  - "Age is not important unless you're a cheese."