Hi Erik,

Many thanks for your reply. This is somewhat more complicate dthan I
had hoped. Does this mean I am going about this the wrong way and that
there is a simpler way? If not then is Alias a command I use from
within the apache conf file? Also how do I check if I have the request
context processor activated and also do I need to pass the MEDIA_URL
value into the template from the views/urls?

Many thanks again

Huw