Hi hope all is well.  Please tell me if this is related to Django.

Using Django 1.0 with Apache 2.2.9.

Have a very simple form by writing to the Httpresponse directly.

r = HttpResponse()
r.write('<form action="" method="post">')
r.write('</form>')
return r

After the form is displayed on the browser, if I don't wait about 5
seconds before clicking the submit button, the POST content is lost.
As in, when i try to write out the POST content, it doesn't write
anything, whereas I can write out the current time, and the time
changes as expected.  Could this be to do with some configuration on
Django?