On Thu, 2008-10-16 at 07:40 -0700, Frank Peterson wrote:
> I have a RSS feed and I need to be able to get to the enclosure data
> out of it.
> Our code loads libRSS, here is what I have so far and its not working
>
> <ul>
>     {% for itm in rss.items %}
>         <li>
>         </li>
>     {% endfor %}
> </ul>

This sounds more like a "how to use libRSS" question than a Django one,
when you break it down. To debug it, throw away the template stuff for a
bit and examine what you have in the view. I know nothing about libRSS,
but apparently it returns some objects, so look inside those objects and
see if enclosure.url is what you expect (or maybe it's a method call
enclosure.url()). It sounds like the original data you're passing to the
template isn't what you are expecting.

You do get automatic membership to the, sadly, large club of people who
say "it's not working" without specifying what is actually happening.
I've decided to assume you mean your computer caught on fire.

Regards,
Malcolm