hi all. When I edit an object on django admin and press save, I want
the object NOT to be saved, but instead create another object that
contains any changes (I want to be able to review it later). So the
original object has to be unchanged. I tried with this:

def save_model(self, request, obj, form, change):
        if form.changed_data:
            #create the other object
            # bla bla

Now when I save an item, the other object is created, but m2m changes
are saved in my object as well. That is attributes like Charfield,
Integer field etc are not saved in the original object, but m2m
relationships are saved!

Any ideas on why this is happening and how I can achieve the original
object not be changed?
Also any link that already implements this would just be great for me!

Thanks