Hi Russ,

I found what was causing the error. I work on an iMac at home and a
MacBook Pro at work, and forgot that I was using trunk on my iMac
where I was having the issue.

The version of trunk I had checked out contains a "urls" folder in
contib.comments that wasn't deleted in svn because of .pyc files.
After deleting the folder, comments are working correctly again.

Hope this helps someone out!

Kind regards,
Brandon