Francis,

I'm not a designer but I start my global layout on paper or in my head and then
it's (x)html and CSS. The first thing that comes to mind on doing this
electronically is photoshop (and siblings ... CS3?). And the Gimp but that
would not be a good choice on OSX (gui handling wise).

Regards,

Gerard.

--
urls = { 'fun':  'www.zonderbroodje.nl',  'tech':  'www.gp-net.nl' }