Hi everyone,

I'm using 1.0 and have added contrib.comments to my project which has
a blog. I can preview a comment just fine, but I would like to provide
a way for the user to get back to the original blog entry once they've
posted their comment.

Out of the box, comments get redirected after being posted
successfully to:

http://localhost/comments/posted/?c=1

I can get to the original object from the value of c, if only I could
access the variable 'c' from my template tag. I'm not seeing a way to
pass in the RequestContext so I could have access to the request
object within my custom tag.

Has anyone worked around this problem before? I could really use some
advice.

TIA,
Brandon