On Oct 25, 11:45 am, "Keyton Weissinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> Long time listener. First time caller....
>
> Is there an equivalent to the Rails Rumble for the Django community?
> Shouldn't there be one? What do you think?
>
> Keyton

Having just googled it, I personally haven't seen an equivalent for
Django. That said, there's nothing stopping you (or anyone else) from
throwing it together and hosting one yourself.

To save everyone else from having to look it up, from a quick glance
it appears to be a (yearly?) contest where each contestant has 48
hours to build an application; the submissions are voted on by
registered users (kind of like Cheese Rater). 5 voters are randomly
selected to win $25.00 Amazon gift cards, and various winners are
given prizes which are supplied by sponsors.

It does look like a neat idea.

Jeremy