Hello Djangonauts,

I get a NameError and I don't know why, I'm really getting mad. What I
want to do is to list the number of Lessons a Student has passed.

My schoolutil/student model looks like this:

from django.db import models
from schoolutil.lesson.models import *

class Student(models.Model):
        first_name = models.CharField('Vorname', max_length=30)
        last_name = models.CharField('Name', max_length=30)
        username = models.CharField('Benutzername', max_length=15,
unique=True)
        password = models.CharField('Passwort', max_length=15)
        active = models.BooleanField('Aktiv?')
        street = models.CharField('Strasse', max_length=30)
        street2 = models.CharField('Zusatz zur Strasse', max_length=30,
blank=True)
        zip = models.CharField('PLZ', max_length=8)
        city = models.CharField('Ort', max_length=30)
        phonenumber = models.CharField('Telefonnummer', max_length=15)
        email = models.EmailField('E-Mail', max_length=30)

        def __unicode__(self):
                return self.first_name + ' ' + self.last_name

        def fullName(self):
                return '%s %s' % (self.first_name, self.last_name)

        def LessonHours(self):
                l = Lesson.objects.all()
                return
len(Lesson.objects.filter(student__email__exact='[EMAIL PROTECTED]'))

I'm getting the following error:
File "/home/daniel/work/schoolutil/../schoolutil/student/models.py",
line 28, in LessonHours
    l = Lesson.objects.all()
NameError: global name 'Lesson' is not defined

But I _did_ import that (second line of the model). I also tried it
with try...except, and there is no exception when importing
schoolutil.lesson.models. Please note that the object filter in
LessonHours() is not correct. For testing, I've hardcoded an email
address.

What am I doing wrong?