alain D. schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking at all the available solutions to implement a full text
> index for django models and I found various projects at different
> stages of maturity but none of them seems to have a strong community
> support ... so here is the list along with my comments (and last
> commit time) ... it any of you has some advice or feedback on any of
> those (or can propose an alternative solution), I'll be glad to here
> from you!

Since all external full text indexing (sphinx, lucene) won't be part of
the database transaction,
I choose the full text index of postgres.

I wrote an own to_tsvector method in python, instead of customizing
the to_tsvector method of postgres.

 Thomas

--
Thomas Guettler, http://www.thomas-guettler.de/