Hi everybody!

I have to create a summary page for one of my models. With "summary
page" I mean a table where each item of my model is listed along with
its properties/values.

Some of those properties/values are fields of the db itself, while
other values are calculated on the fly (maybe with a simple
multiplication or picking up values from some nested foreign keys, or
whatsoever).

What's the best bet for me? Having a custom change_list admin page or
creating a brand new page?

I guess customizing the admin page means to add a few callables inside
my list_display. Is it ok if I rely on those callables to have some
calculations? Or should I better create my views and use them in a
brand new page?

What's more, how can I make those callables columns sortable within
the change list page? I'm working with trunk. I read this:
http://code.djangoproject.com/changeset/9211 Does this mean that I can
add some callable and then alphabetically order them?

Thank you so much for any tips you'll be able to give.

Fabio.

--
Fabio Natali