I am trying to dynamically generate a form, the fields will vary if
the user is logged in. Here is where I am so far

forms.py
======
class LinkForm(ModelForm):

    def __init__(self, *args, **kw):
        self.request = kw.pop('request')
        super(LinkForm, self).__init__(*args, **kw)

    class Meta:
        model = Link
        if self.request.user:
            exclude = ['ip_address', 'timestamp', 'user', 'method', ]
        else:
            exclude = ['ip_address', 'timestamp', 'user', 'method',
'notes', 'private_stats',]

views.py
======
def index(request):
    form = LinkForm(request=request)

The error I get makes it clear I don't have access to request within
class Meta:

NameError at /
name 'self' is not defined

Thanks,