I'm working with some rather long forms, and i've processed them in a
pretty basic way.  I read in the post data for every field, then just
create a new table entry using the form data.

Something like:
if request.method == 'POST':
  if form.is_valid():
    var_a = form.cleaned_data['var_a']
    var_b = form.cleaned_data['var_b']
   var_z = form.cleaned_data['var_z']
   new_model = Model( var_a = var_a, var_b = var_b, ... ,var_z =var_z)
   new_model.save()

Now that my forms are getting pretty long, i'm wondering if there is a
faster way to do this.  Does anyone know of any tricks or shortcuts to
just push a one to one mapping of my modelform to my model into a new
table in my database?  As always, help is greatly appreciated.