Hello everybody!
I'm using django 1.0-1 version and Apache as a server web. In the dev
server everything works fine but in the production server I get the
following error when I ask for a url:

NoneType' object is not iterable

Request Method:         POST
Request URL:    http://localhostenter/
Exception Type:         TypeError
Exception Value:

'NoneType' object is not iterable

Exception Location:     /var/lib/python-support/python2.5/django/core/
handlers/base.py in get_response, line 77
Python Executable:      /usr/bin/python
Python Version:         2.5.2

I think it's because the "/" after "localhost" is not added, actually
the url in the browser is http://localhost/enter/

I've been reading about the problem and someone speaks about creating
a middleware class... I don't know...

Is there another simpler way to sort the problem out?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings.