Hi everyone,

I'm tasked with translating a mostly database-driven site into
Spanish. I'm familiar with how to use Django's internationalization on
static strings in templates, but not with text coming from a database,
so I'm looking for some best practices advice...

Should I:

1. Make a separate field for each translation and add a method in the
model to return the correct translation to use in templates?

2. Make a separate table for translations in general with a foreign
key to the original record and look up the translation that way?

Advice appreciated!
Brandon