Also you can use the python shell, you can import your models and
create objects, the you can save them and also make queries to your
model.

is simple as:

# manage.py shell
>>> from django.contrib.auth.models import User
>>>User.objects.all()

Also the structure of the tables created you can obtain with the
following command:

manage.py sql [model]

this command will show you the sql used to create your tables.